Community-based research events and deadlines for programs/papers are posted below. Come back often to stay up-to-date or subscribe to the CBR Canada e-News to never miss out on an event.
- Live Discussion: Uplifting Indigenous Community WisdomThu, Jan 28Online Event
- Competing Agendas? Bridging funder and organization expectations in evaluationFri, Feb 05Online Event
- CBRCanada Webinar: Elements of Colonizing ResearchThu, Feb 25WebinarFeb 25, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMWebinarIn this webinar, Drs. Loppie and Reading will explore the contextual and practical features of research that are aligned with colonization. Using examples from the field of Indigenous health research, they will also highlight the impact of colonizing research on the lives of Indigenous peoples and o
- Live Discussion: Elements of Colonizing ResearchThu, Mar 04Live Discussion
- Call for PapersWed, Mar 31https://www.mdpi.com/si/sustainability/ArtsMar 31, 7:00 PMhttps://www.mdpi.com/si/sustainability/ArtsThe open access journal Sustainability announced a new Special Issue entitled "The Arts, Community and Sustainable Social Change". The submission deadline for papers is March 31, 2021. For more information on please visit: https://www.mdpi.com/si/sustainability/Arts_Community